ss_blog_claim=94754a6b1be8770ce22d6ccb8015a428 ¿Where the Heck are You?: Planes Trains & Automobiles

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Planes Trains & Automobiles

I travel by whatever means my journey may require.

As a traveler, I enjoy the journey as much, if not more, than the destination.

I have traveled by plane, train, boat, bus ... hydrofoil and by ... donkey, elephant, horse, foot and thumb. Plus cars, bicycles, scooters, aerial trams and Hawg!

Some may say by plane, which I guess most folks think of a "jet", but have you ever flown in a tiny plane? A prop-plane with less than ten seats? How about only two seats???

I don't get sea-sick, or air-sick, and I love sailing. I don't do the 7-day cruise thing, but I have been on over-night boats, large boats with hundreds of cabins and passengers. I have also been on teeny-tiny boats, 24ft (8mt) plywood boats that carried a dozen passengers across a hundred miles of open ocean.

What can I say ... travel, by whatever means the journey asks of you!

No comments: